Browse Blackfoot resources.
- Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) launched the American Connectivity Program in 2022, providing benefits to eligible households with discounts on their internet services. Click here to learn more.
- Federal Lifeline Assistance Program. Lifeline is a federal benefit that lowers the monthly cost of phone or internet service for qualifying customers. Click here to learn more.
- Fiber network upgrade project. In 2016, we began an extensive multi-year, multi-million dollar project to replace the aging copper portions of our network with fiber optics. Click here to learn more.
- Montana Telephone Assistance Program (MTAP). Purchasers of some telecommunications services may be exempt from paying the MTAP charges under section 37.36.202 of the Administrative Rules of Montana. Click here to review the MTAP exemption form.
In your community
- April 30, 2022: Annual Member Meeting. Blackfoot member-owners have a voice in the future of their cooperative by exercising your right to vote at our Annual Member Meeting. Click here to learn more.
- June 2022: Fiber in Anaconda. Blackfoot continues to expand our fiber internet footprint. Fiber services are coming to the Anaconda and Georgetown Lake area! Click here to learn more.
In the market
Have you seen or heard our advertising in your neighborhood?
January - March
Use the search tool below to find additional resources.