Blackfoot Communications Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to Blackfoot's Directory Photo Contest Voting process. Entrants must vote on one Montana and one Idaho image from the finalists provided, and then provide their contact information to be entered to win our prize of $100 and a swag bag.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to anyone living in Blackfoot’s service areas. No purchase is necessary. Employees of Blackfoot Communications, its subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Contest Period: The contest entry closes on 4/15/2021 at 11:59 pm MDT.
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting the online entry form. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at Blackfoot’s discretion.
- Winner Selection: The Montana and Idaho images with the most votes, respectively, will be the winners used as the cover artwork on this year's phone directories. Additionally, one entrant will be randomly selected to win the prize. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Blackfoot Communications. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Blackfoot to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Notification: The winner will be selected and notified on 4/16/2021. The winner will also be posted on our Facebook page. Blackfoot shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of this contest is Blackfoot Communications, headquartered at 1221 North Russell St., Missoula, MT, 59808.
- Facebook: This contest hosted by Blackfoot Communications is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media outlet or entity.
By submitting a Blackfoot Communications contest entry form, you acknowledge you reviewed, accept and agree to these contest rules.
For questions, please email email@example.com.