Blackfoot and Cisco Meraki Partner for Upcoming SD-WAN Webinar
Blackfoot Communications and our partner Cisco Meraki will participate in a webinar on SD-WAN, hosted by ChannelVision on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 12pm MDT. The webinar, SD-WAN: An Easier Way to Manage Your Network, will cover best practices for network management and the business benefits of SD-WAN.
With the current global landscape, remote workforces are continuing to expand in acceptance and geographical reach, while network resources are overtaxed with cyberattacks, employee demands and increased bandwidth needs. If you are responsible for creating efficiencies within your organization, you’ll want to join us to learn insights and actionable steps to create a better network experience across your entire organization.
Register for the webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qSsl5eBMSxeyRpbmsv60jA
Not able to join us live? Register and we’ll also email you a link to the on-demand version when available.
This webinar is ideal for:
- IT and network managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Directors of Operations
- Todd Twete, Director of Sales & Marketing, Blackfoot Communications
- Rob Feenstra, Network Engineering Manager, Blackfoot Communications
- Eric Midtlyng, Product Management Specialist, Blackfoot Communications
- Curtis Lyon, Meraki Systems Engineer, Cisco Meraki | Cisco Systems
- Marcus Collazo, Account Executive–Public Sector, Cisco Meraki | Cisco Systems