New fiber internet, voice and support services deliver big experiences
Thursday, January 20, 2022 – Missoula, MT – Blackfoot Communications announced a new consumer business division focused on smaller organizations, ensuring companies of all sizes will benefit from new fiber internet, business voice and support services. These small business-focused services are available today. The consumer business division also introduced a new website, blackfootsmallbusiness.com, delivering a new experience to meet the specific needs of small business owners.
“With our expanding fiber internet network, more than six decades of business telephone experience and 24/7 support team, I am excited to see how our new consumer business division will support the success of rural- and urban-based small businesses,” said Eric Midtlyng, Consumer Business Manager with Blackfoot Communications. “These new services are aimed specifically at those small businesses that make up more than 90% of businesses in Idaho and Montana, delivering the fast experience, competitive pricing and immediate support they expect.”
In a 2021 Salesforce Small and Medium Business Trends report of more than 2,500 small and medium business owners and leaders:
- 79% of SMBs plan to offer contactless services permanently
- 71% of growing SMBs say they survived the pandemic through digitization
- 42% of growing SMBs accelerated tech investments over the past year
- 72% of SMBs grew their online presence over the past year
Blackfoot Small Business service offerings include:
- Business voice: Telephone services that deliver superior quality, clarity and reliability with the essential features required to communicate with your customers, employees and partners.
- Business internet: Fiber and DSL internet services built to keep small businesses connected to their customers and their communities.
- Business WiFi: Fast, secure and reliable wireless internet giving your team the freedom to move around the office, collaborate with coworkers and serve your customers.
- Technical support: Around-the-clock technical support services available when small businesses need it most. From online chat and phone to email and ticketing support, technical help is a click or call away.
For more information, visit BlackfootSmallBusiness.com.