Entrepreneurial program delivers the resources needed to transform ideas into businesses.
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 – Missoula/Bozeman, MT and St. Anthony, ID – C2M Beta, the entrepreneurial program founded by Blackfoot Communications in 2018, announced applications for its Spring 2022 program are now open. The 12-week program delivers the foundational and modern skills required to transform influential ideas into thriving businesses. Applications are available online.
“We are excited to announce that applications are open for the C2M Beta Spring 2022 program,” said Andrew Schulz, Community Manager with The Insight Studio and operator of the C2M Beta program. “Our 12-week hands-on program is designed to empower entrepreneurs to put their business ideas on a bold path to remarkable results. Our Winter 2021 Showcase event provided insights into our current and past program members’ success and we look forward to seeing how the efforts of our Spring 2022 program members will impact their communities.”
C2M Beta accelerates the time to market between idea generation and community impact by providing access to a deep network of resources. Together, Blackfoot and C2M Beta offer the tools, people and support that help our communities prosper.
- The C2M Beta program is focused on entrepreneurs who need the access and support to transform their ideas into businesses
- Program members must be willing to commit to at least four hours per week
- The program is not a one-size-fits-all
- Program applications must be submitted before March 15, 2022
- The C2M Beta Spring 2022 program begins in April
- Blackfoot Communications: www.blackfootcommunications.com
- C2M Beta: www.c2mbeta.com
- C2M Beta 2021 Showcase event: www.c2mbeta.com/pitch2021