The FCC’s EBB program will transition into the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) in 2022
Monday, December 27, 2021 – Missoula, MT – Blackfoot Communications, as announced in May 2021, continues to support the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program, enabling eligible households to receive assistance with discounts on their internet services. As announced by the FCC, the EBB program is transitioning to a new federal program, the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Eligible households have until 12:00 PM Mountain Time on December 30, 2021 to enroll in the current EBB program, which includes:
- A discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households
- A discount up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands
For more information on eligibility requirements and to apply before the December 30 deadline, visit the Emergency Broadband Benefit website at: www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit.
Hear FCC Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel share updates on the EBB and ACP programs.
- Emergency Broadband Benefit: https://www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit
- Affordable Connectivity Program: https://www.fcc.gov/affordable-connectivity-program
- Blackfoot news: https://blackfootcommunications.com/news/blackfoot-communications-is-committed-to-supporting-the-fccs-emergency-broadband-benefit-program/
- Blackfoot Communications: https://blackfootcommunications.com